Speak to our led lighting specialists
01942 604 191
Industrial LED lighting | Intelect Lighting
Industrial LED lighting installations offer commercial properties and businesses the opportunity to become energy-efficient and environmentally friendly, while providing employees with a well-lit and safe working environment.
LED lighting is seen as the future of lighting, and an investment in quality industrial LED lighting can help your business save money in the long run.
Intelect Lighting was one of the earliest adopters of this innovative technology, and has years of experience designing and installing energy-efficient LED lighting systems for the industrial market.
Our wide range of LED products can be installed in car parks, office spaces, warehouses, factories, and many more locations. We have a proven record of success when it comes to lowering energy usage and saving costs in an industrial capacity
What Is Industrial LED Lighting?
Industrial LED lighting are lighting systems primarily composed of light emitting diodes, specifically designed for commercial and industrial use.
LED technology allows light to be emitted when an electric current is passed through the semi-conductor.
LED lighting is hardwearing and designed for workplaces, offering bright light but also providing energy and cost savings to businesses over traditional lighting infrastructure.
Industrial properties often require high-powered lighting units, which can effectively light a large surface area. The nature of industrial work, be it in factories or warehouses, requires that the lighting infrastructure creates a safe and brightly lit working environment to avoid accidents.
LED lighting has the capacity to meet the needs of the industrial world, providing high-powered, bright lights that can be installed across a range of work areas. Compared to traditional incandescent bulbs, there is a huge range of benefits too.
What Are the Benefits of LED Lighting in an Industrial Workplace?
LED lighting is well suited to use on an industrial scale. Not only does industrial LED lighting meet the standard requirements of a lighting system, but it offers many benefits too:
- Industrial LED lighting is hardwearing and robust. LEDs can last 20 years without needing to be replaced.
- Industrial LED lighting is energy-efficient, offering increased savings on energy costs in an industrial workplace. In comparison to traditional lighting, LEDs can reduce your energy consumption by up to 85%.
- LED lighting is suitable for continual use, offering improved lighting quality over a longer period of time.
- Lower maintenance and repair costs.
- Reduced carbon footprint and environmentally friendly benefits (LEDs are perfect for businesses trying to improve their sustainability practices).
- LED lighting can be installed both inside and outside an industrial workplace.
LED lighting can be used in a varied range of locations. Industrial lighting systems can be designed to fit specific layouts in factories, warehouses, offices, car parks, and many other environments.
It’s available in a wide range of colours and sizes, giving it the flexibility to fit a variety of industries.
What Do We Do as Industrial LED Lighting specialists?
Intelect Lighting has years of experience designing and installing energy-efficient LED lighting systems that purposefully meet industrial needs. Our expert team is able to provide LED lighting solutions that are tailor-made to meet your commercial and industrial requirements.
Our detailed process takes the following steps, as we see projects from an initial survey stage through to installation:
- Our lighting engineers conduct a detailed survey of your industrial site, identifying existing lighting fixtures and taking measurements of available space and lighting levels.
- We create a lighting design using the information from the initial survey to produce a detailed electronic application of the proposed new lighting system.
- We present you with a detailed proposal that’s been personally designed to meet your industrial workplace, including projected energy and cost savings.
- We install the new industrial lighting system, fitting this around your work schedule.
Industrial lighting systems installed by Intelect Lighting come with a detailed warranty and are available to purchase through a range of financial plans. This makes them an attractive investment opportunity for industrial and commercial businesses looking to upgrade their infrastructure and make long-term savings on energy costs.
Arrange a free, no-obligation survey to discover how much your business could save on lighting costs at a commercial, industrial or office premises.
Call us on 01942 604191 between 8.30am and 5.30pm during the week, or dial 07939 098705 out of hours.