The Elanders Group has a unique history of evolution; beginning over 100 years ago as a small printer in Sweden, rising to the global supply-chain print, packaging and e-commerce leader that it is today.
Due to some key operational changes, the layout at the Elanders’ facility in North Tyneside needed a revamp requiring a new lighting in some areas and an upgrade to others.
Bisphamgate, supporting Elanders on aspects of the operational changes, recommended that Intelect were included in the tenders for lighting.
Elanders subsequently selected Intelect based on the quality of information we supplied and professionalism.
- Energy Savings 79%
- Light levels and uniformity dramatically increased
- 28 additional fittings incorporated to meet new operational requirements
- Payback 18 months
- Product Lifetime 38 years
- Integrated sensors on all luminaires
- Project completed within 1 week of receiving “go ahead” to meet Elanders needs